Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Food and Water Survival

I decided it was time to start stocking up on water which is one thing I never really worried about too much because we have a well in case of emergencies. The other day one of the kids went out and pumped it only to get nothing but dirty water out. So I guess with all the rain and flooding it has poured over into the well. So I will be working on water storage now. The well will be fine to water a garden with if we need to but as far as drinking right now it will not work. I bought a big case of water the other day and when I brought it in I noticed that the kids really liked bottled water. They drink tap water but loved the bottled water, easy access and their own bottle ect. So instead of buying cokes, I am going to buy water bottles for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment